Flight Over The Nazca Lines From Ica Airport
Flight Over The Nazca Lines From Ica
Soar into the Peruvian sky aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan for the ideal Nazca Lines airplane tour. The Cessna offers large windows and individual 12 leather seating to create the perfect atmosphere to enjoy spectacular views of the Nazca lines.
Gaze in awe at a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This tour lets you admire the pre-inca civilization grandeur from the air named the Nazca civilization.
As you know The Nazca lines´ hundreds of perfectly straight striations, gigantic geometric shapes, and figures covering more than 500 km2. Build by the ancient Nazca people who lived between 400 B.C to 600 A.D Approximately.
This air tour lets you see the Nazca Lines also from Ica as a middle airport option located 300 km from Lima because you prefer to stay and relax next to the sand dunes drinking a Pisco sour. As you know there are several reasons why to stay in the Capital of the Region.
After a gentle landing at the airfield of the Ica Airport, take your time asking your knowledgeable guide any questions you may have before we drive you back to the hotel in the City of Ica or in the Huacachina Oasis.
Why book this experience?
- Flight over one of the most mysterious shapes and lines on earth.
- The Nazca Lines has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Flight Over The Nazca Lines From Ica Itinerary:
Day Activity You will be picked up from your hotel in the city of Ica or from the bus terminal of Cruz del Sur and taken in an air-conditioned vehicle to the airport located 20 minutes from the bus terminal Then you will board a light aircraft Grand Cessna Caravan for a memorable flight over Nazca Lines. A bilingual guide (English/Spanish) will accompany you on this tour in order to provide you with the respective briefing and tips.
The total time of flying lasts exactly 1hr.10 min. but only 30 minutes you will be seeing the Nazca Lines the rest of the time is to get to the place and come back to the airport with an also impressive view of our Peruvian south coast.
Return to the aerodrome.
At the end of the Flight, you will be dropped back at your hotel selected in Ica, Huacachina Oasis, or bus terminal.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off round trip transportation from selected ICA hotel or hostel located in the Huacachina Oasis.
- If you are arriving from Lima, just let us know the bus company name and the approx. time of your arrival to pick you up from the bus terminal.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Projection of video about the Nazca Lines at the airport (sometimes not available)
- 30 minutes’ Sightseeing Flight over the Nazca lines.
- Nazca Lines maps.
- Airport Tax (S/. 30.00 per person).
- Meals: as lunch or dinner.
- Insurance / Immunizations costs of any kind.
- Daily Nazca Lines Flights from the private Ica Airport / Panamerican Road Km.300.
First Departure time and Last Flight:
- the flight is not available yet from:7:00 hrs. to 14:30 hrs.
- but flying during the morning is far preferable to flying in the afternoon.
Return time of your flight:
- Low Season: the total operation for flights can take 2 hrs. (Sometimes there are short delays before the flight, meanwhile, we will be able to watch a video film to get more information about Nazca Lines).
- High Season: The exact departure of the flight would depend on weather conditions & air traffic, please remind we are in wintertime.
Additional Info about your Nazca flight:
- This flight is not yet available in Ica, please check different alternatives such as the flight from Nazca or Pisco airport.
- This flight must be booked at least 4 days in advance of your travel date if you are going to do it through our website.
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination.
- We will happily answer any questions about your classic flight over the Nazca lines.
- Apart from the city of Nasca we also can provide you services from the Ica and Pisco airport, please feel free to ask any question about these services.
- we will require certain information from you in order to book your classic flight over the Nazca lines such as Participant’s full names:
The hotel address in Ica:
Date of the Nazca Lines Flight: Service Payment in advance:
Participants weighing over 300 pounds (136 kg) must book an additional seat to accommodate weight restrictions.
Don’t forget to bring your passport and camera …!!
Be sure to check out all of the other amazing tours in Ica that we have to offer!