Paracas National Reserve Tour
Private and Personal tour of Paracas
The fishing village of Paracas is the main entrance to the national reserve located 260 kilometers south of Lima, a 3.5-hour drive along the Pan-American Highway. Paracas used to be a famous beach house for Lima people for its excellent weather one of the reasons why Paracas contains a very good selection and categories of hotels in the region of Ica.
Why Book The National Reserve Paracas Tour Experience?
- Stunning coastal scenery and diverse wildlife make the Paracas National Reserve an obligatory stop in the district of Paracas.
- Plan daily private excursions.
- At the Paracas National Reserve, you can enjoy exceptionally scenic beaches and opportunities for adventure activities such as ATV Tours.
On the day of activity, you will be collected from your hotel in Paracas and taken in an air-conditioned vehicle to the National Reserve of Paracas where you will learn history about the predecessor civilization of the Nazca. the Paracas civilizations as you know are home to the civilization of Paracas. A bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish) will accompany you on this tour.
Paracas is a bit windy during the afternoon so that is why we recommend departing tours during the mornings it can reach up to 32 kilometers per hour sometimes.
The combination of strong waves and wind have sculpted the impressive landscape including beautiful beaches These incredible landscapes allow you to take the best photos for visitors.
Return to the Paracas
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Paracas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off roundtrip transportation from selected hotel in Paracas
- The bilingual tour guide will accompany you (English / Spanish)
- Daily private tours or small group tours
Additional Information about your private tour:
- For inquiries and reservations, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- A deposit of half the total balance of the tour is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation and will guarantee that your Tour will run at the agreed upon departure time, date, and location
Don’t forget to bring your passport and camera …!!
Per person (based on two paseengers)
- * Best tour for solo traveler
- * price for one person $50 USD