Ballestas Island boat tour from Paracas
Why Book The Speed boat Tour Experience?
Want to be impressed visiting a major wildlife-spotting destination?
Take a speedboat tour to visit the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their own natural habitat.
Ballestas Island Boat Tour Itinerary:
07:45 hrs. On the day of the activity, you will be collected from your hotel in Paracas and we will drive you to the pier El Chacco in the district of Paracas where you will learn history about Paracas civilization, Geography knowing more about peninsulas, bays, currents, protected areas, Marine biology looking endemic and migratory birds
A bilingual local tour guide (English/Spanish) will accompany you on this boat tour.
The combination of strong waves and wind has sculpted the impressive landscape including beautiful beaches These incredible landscapes allow you to take the best photos for visitors.
Return to the Paracas
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Paracas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off roundtrip transportation from selected hotel in Paracas or bus terminal.
- The bilingual tour guide will accompany you (English / Spanish)
- Daily group tours start at 08:00 am.
Additional Information about your private tour:
- For inquiries and reservations, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- A 50% down payment of the tour is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation and will guarantee that your Tour will run at the agreed upon departure time, date, and location