Nazca Lines Tour From San Martin Port, Paracas
PARACAS SHORE EXCURSION & NAZCA LINES FLIGHT FROM THE PISCO AIRPORT
Half-Day Program Departing from San Martin Port in Paracas – Group service
General San Martin Port lies on the Paracas Peninsula. The area’s weather is mostly desert with temperatures reaching as high as 34 degrees Celsius and windy during the afternoon. The port is on the Northeastern side of the Paracas Peninsula, more specifically on the Western side of the Bay of Paracas. Across the bay lies the Paracas district which is a small resort town with fancy hotels, and further north the town of Pisco which is the province. These two areas serve as the main tourist focus points from General San Martin port to show us history and mystery buffs should not miss out on the Nazca Lines Flight Tour.
Why book this experience
- Flight over one of the most mysterious shapes and lines on earth.
- Check off your bucket list and fulfill the dream of a lifetime.
- Classic highlights of Peru.
- The Nazca Lines has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
- UNESCO wrote, “They are the most outstanding group of geoglyphs anywhere in the world and are unmatched in its extent, magnitude, quantity, size, diversity and ancient tradition to any similar work in the world.”
08:00 hrs. (or earlier) Our customers will be picked up from the San Martin port in Paracas at the time that your cruise disembarks then you will be transferred to the province of Pisco where is located at the new international airport. This short ride will last approximately 25 min.
08:30 hrs. Once we have arrived at the international airport of Pisco our representative who will be assisting you will reconfirm the presence of our customers. you also will receive the briefing and safety instructions for this memorable flight over the Nasca Lines which last 01 hours and 40 min.
As you know this flight will cover the expanse of the Nazca desert, the surface of which was scratched by very long Lines, gigantic drawings and geometrical shapes
The enormous drawings on the Peruvian south coast represent different types of birds as sea birds, parrots, whales, monkey and the only human been leading the creatures well know as shaman of the pampa and also geometric figures as triangle, rectangle or trapezoid which looks as airfields which can only be appreciated from the air just flying over the Nazca lines.
12:00 hrs. At the end of the aerial tour, we will drive you back to the San Martin port in the district of Paracas.
End of the half-day tour
Inclusions on this Paracas Shore tour:
- Pick up from San Martin Port in Paracas and transfer to the airport.
- Private Transportation or group service transportation.
- window seats for the Nasca Lines aerial tour.
- Local English speaking tour guide for assistance.
- Local Airport taxes.
- Return to the cruise ship at the end of your Nasca Lines flight.
- Accommodation & Lunch
Tour departure time from San Martin Port:
- From:07:30 hrs. (depending on the time of disembarking of the cruise ship.
Additional Info about your Paracas shore tour:
- This service tour must be booked at least 1 month in advance of your tour departure date.
- Guests weighing 240 lbs or more will pay an additional surcharge over the published fare. We will happily answer any questions you may have.
- 12 seats are available for each overflight.
- we will require 02 people as minimum participants.
Don’t forget to bring your original passport and camera…!!