NAZCA LINES FROM LIMA: FULL DAY TOUR PROGRAM
Don’t miss out to check our best Nasca Lines affordable tour package for a hassle-free yet pocket-friendly trip.
NAZCA LINES FROM LIMA: FULL DAY TOUR PROGRAM BY BUS
03:15 hrs. Our customers will be picked up from their hotel in Lima and then transferred to the bus station to take a tourist journey bus for a seven-hour drive through the Panamericana highway to Nasca. Bus leaves at 04:00 hrs. and arrive around 11:15 hrs.
Once you arrive in Nazca you will be met by our representative at the bus station and then you will be immediately transferred to the local airport Maria Reiche to board a propeller plane to fly over the enigmatic and famous Nazca lines, you will see enormous lines drawings of animals, birds and geometric figures that still remain etched in the desert, which can only be appreciated from the air.
After the Nasca aerial tour, we will drive you to the city of Nasca where you will be able to have lunch in a local restaurant after you will visit the aqueduct of Cantalloc.
16:00 hrs. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the station to take the bus to return to the City of Lima. The bus departs at 16:30 h, and arrives in Lima at 23:30 h. Upon your arrival in Lima you will be picked up from the bus station and then transferred to your hotel. End of the full day tour.
Inclusions on this full day tour:
- Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Bus Tickets with Cruz del Sur / Lima – Nasca – Lima
- Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines.from Nasca Airport
- Local Airport taxes.
- lunch at the local restaurant
- tour to the aqueduct of Cantalloc
- English speaking local guide.
- English speaking guide on the road
Daily Departure from Lima:
- Pick up from hotel (Miraflores or San Isidro district) at 03:15 hrs.
- Bus depart from Lima at 04:00 hrs.
Additional Info about this full day tour:
- This full day tour must be booked at least 4 days in advance of your tour departure.
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination.
- We will happily answer any questions you may have.
Don’t forget to bring your passport and your camera …!!