CLASSIC NAZCA LINES SEMI FULL DAY TOUR FROM LIMA BY BUS
Don’t miss out to check out our best Nasca Lines One Day and affordable tour package.
Planning on spending just one day to see the Nasca Lines? Explore and arrive in Nazca city on a Peruvian double-decker bus traveling along the south coast of Peru.
True, If you’re short on time and want to see at least The famous Nasca Lines as soon as possible, I know you don’t want to waste a minute trying to figure out how works local public transportation in our country. With our Nazca Lines Semi full day tour by bus, you will use the upgraded local tourist service bus with the best view of the Peruvian desert landscape. this sightseeing semi-full day tour couldn’t be easier. So what are you waiting for? If you really want to see the Nasca Lines in almost one day with a limited budget, there is no more affordable and easy way.
Semi Full Day Tour Itinerary
09:30 hrs. Our customers will be picked up from their hotel in Lima and then transferred to the bus station to take a tourist journey bus for a seven-hour drive through the Panamericana highway to Nasca. The bus leaves at 22:15 hrs. and arrives around 05:25 hrs.
Once you arrive in Nazca you will be meet by our representative at the bus station and then you will be immediately transferred to the Casa Andina Standard Hotel for a buffet breakfast.
08:30 hrs. you will be transferred from the city to the local Maria Reiche airport to board a propeller plane to fly over the enigmatic and famous Nazca lines, you will be able to see lines and drawings of animals, birds, and geometric figures that still remain etched in the desert, which can only be appreciated from the air.
After the Nasca aerial tour, we return to the city of Nasca where you will be able to have lunch in a local restaurant.
13:30 hrs. You will be transferred to the station to take the bus to return to the City of Lima. The bus departs at 14:00 hrs and arrives in Lima at 21:30 hrs. Upon your arrival in Lima, you will be picked up from the bus station and then transferred to your hotel selected in Miraflores or San Isidro District.
End of the full-day tour.
Inclusions on this full-day tour:
- Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Bus tickets with Cruz del Sur / Lima – Nasca – Lima.
- Buffett Breakfast at Casa Andina Hotel.
- Classic and shared Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Local airport taxes & new tourist fees
- Escorted service by local tour guide.
- tour guide along the road
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
Daily Departure from Lima:
- Pick up from the hotel (Miraflores or San Isidro district) at 09:30 hrs.
- The bus departs from Lima at 10:15 hrs.
Additional information about this full-day tour:
- This full-day tour must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance of your tour departure during the low season of the season.
- During Peak season we suggest booking this tour at least one month in advance.
- You can upgrade to the extended flight (Nasca & Palpa Lines).
- The confirmation voucher includes contact details from the local tour guides such as telephone numbers.
- We will happily answer any questions you may have. please email us at [email protected].
- At the moment a full day tour is not available since the bus departure time from Lima is too late. please check the alternative if you really want to do it in only 01 day here Nazca Lines full day tour by private car.
Don’t forget to bring your passport and your camera …!!