4 DAYS NAZCA LINES TOUR FROM LIMA TO AREQUIPA
We know is a long trip from Lima to Nasca (450 km) Instead to return to Lima why we do not continue to Arequipa is what our customers said and we said yes you are right why not. the next morning could depart from the city of Nasca to complete the amazing trip traveling next to the ocean with impressive valley views cutting the narrow coast and of course, beautiful views that normally we can not see traveling by overnight bus.
The program is similar to our shorter program resplendent Paracas, Ica, and Nasca for 3 days tour from Lima we only are adding 01 extra day to the trip from Nasca to Arequipa.
Day 1. Lima – Paracas (National Reserve).
Day 2. Paracas (Ballestas Island) – Ica (vineyard & Huacachina) – Nasca
Day 3. Nasca (Fly over the Nazca Lines & Cahuachi tour.
Day 4. Nasca – Arequipa (trip by private car).
Day 1º: Private transfer from Lima to Paracas.
07:30 hrs. our customers will be picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle from their hotel in Lima to take a tourist journey for three and half-hours drive through the Panamerican highway to Paracas along the route.
14:00 hrs. Leaving early during the morning from Lima we will have the option to visit the National Reserve of Paracas by land at the end of the tour and drop off at your hotel selected.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide.
- National Reserve of Paracas by land
- Accommodation at the San Agustin Paracas Hotel Resort****
Day 2º: Best tours in Paracas & Ica.
07:45 hrs. After breakfast, you will be picked up and transferred from your hotel to the local dock to board a propeller speed boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands. Here you can spot sea lions, seals, penguins, guano birds, and turtles (rarely found at this latitude). On the way to the islands, you will also see the Candelabra, a 165-foot (50-meter) long sketching in the rock, which experts believe is connected to the Nazca Lines. Debate with your companions whether the Candelabra formation represents a cactus-a symbol of power in the ancient Chavin culture-or perhaps the Southern Cross constellation. The boat trip lasts approximately 2 hours.
10:30 hrs. Once you have ended the boat excursion, you will be able to look souvenir stores or any recommended restaurant in case you want to try our national dish “Ceviche” Paracas is a good point to do it.
Later on, we will continue our trip towards the south of the country the next stop will be Ica located just 01 hour from Paracas, where we will visit a local vineyard where we will learn about the process for obtaining our national drink called Pisco main ingredient to prepare our national cocktail “Pisco Sour” there is also a local restaurant with a good lunch menu and reliable service.
13:30 hrs. Afterward, we will visit the famous Huacachina Oasis where you will ride dune buggy and practice sandboarding a board sport similar to snowboarding.
17:30 hrs. Arrive in Nazca & Enjoy the rest of the day.
- Ballestas Island excursion by local speedboat
- Private transportation from Paracas to Nazca with stops
- Visit in Ica a local vineyard “Tacama” or “La Caravedo”
- Visit Ica the Huacachina Oasis & ride on sand dunes
- Accommodation at the hotel DM or Casa Andina Standard in Nazca ***
Day 3º Best Tours in Nasca.
08:30 hrs. Our customers are picked up from their hotel and then transferred to the local Nazca airdrome to do the flight over the Nazca Lines. Once our tour guide finished his briefing and advice you will fly over an enigmatic zone, where hundreds of years ago ancient Nasca people drew huge designs on the desert ground which can be seen only from the air.
10:00 hrs. At the end of the flight tour, we will drive you back to the hotel for the respective check out and lunch time before continuing with next tour.
15:30 hrs. We will collect you from the lobby of your hotel or from a recommended restaurant then we will drive you to the lower part of Nasca along the valley to visit the pyramids of Cahuachi which is the major complex made by adobe…
Day 4° Trip from Nasca to Arequipa.
07:00 hrs. After breakfast we will be collecting you from hotel in Nasca to provide an amazing trip to Arequipa. we will be able to enjoy the landscapes and have lunch along the route.
18:00 hrs. Arrive in Arequipa and drop off at your hotel selected.
End of the tour.
- Breakfast at the hotel in Nazca.
- Pick up & transfer round trip to the local airport of Nazca.
- Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines & Airport taxes.
- Projection of a video about the Nazca Lines.
- English speaking guide/driver.
- 04 Days / 03 Nights
Departure from Lima:
- From 07:00 to 09:00 hrs.
- Regularly 2 participants sign up for this private tour.
- You can upgrade to the extended flight (Nasca & Palpa Lines).
- This tour offers you greater convenience and flexibility of time.
- This tour must be booked at least 1 month in advance of your tour departure
- The confirmation voucher includes the local tour guide’s contact details.
- We will happily answer any questions you may have.