Flight Over The Nazca Lines From Pisco
Flight Over The Nazca Lines From Pisco
Take a visually stunning airplane tour from the new international airport of Pisco the closest airport departing from Lima and going to the south of the country (220 Km from Lima).
Gaze in awe a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This aerial tour your admire the pre-inca civilization grandeur from air. named the Nazca.
As you know The Nazca lines´ hundreds of perfectly straight striations, gigantic geometric shapes and figures covering more than 500 km2. Build by the ancient Nasca people who lived between 400 B.C to 600 A.D Approximately.
After a gentle landing at the airfield of the Pisco Airport, take your time asking your knowledgeable guide any questions you may have, before we drive you back to the hotel in Paracas or Pisco city.
Why book this experience?
- Flight over one of the most mysterious shapes and lines on earth.
- The Nazca Lines has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day Activity You will be picked up from your hotel in Paracas or from the bus terminal of Cruz del Sur and taken in an air-conditioned vehicle to the airport located 20 minutes from the Pisco district. Then you will board a light aircraft Grand Cessna Caravan for a memorable Flight over Nazca Lines. A bilingual guide (English/Spanish) will accompany you on this tour in order to provide you the respective briefing and tips.
The total time of flying last exactly 1hr.40 min. but only 30 minutes you will seeing the Nasca Lines the rest of time is just to get the place and come back to the airport with also impressive view of our Peruvian south coast.
Return to the Airport of Pisco.
At the end of the Flight, you will be dropped back your hotel selected in Paracas, Pisco or bus terminal.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off round trip transportation from select Paracas hotel.
- If you are arriving from Lima, just let us know the bus company name and the approx. time of your arrival to pick you up from the bus terminal.
- Assistance for bilingual tour guide (English / Spanish)
- Projection of video about the Nazca Lines at the airport (sometimes not available)
- 1hr. 40 minutes Sightseeing Flight over the Nazca lines.
- Nazca Lines maps.
- Airport Tax (USD 4.27 per person)
- Meals as lunch or dinner are not included
- Insurance / Immunizations Costs of any Kind
- Daily Nazca Lines Flights from the Pisco Airport Capitán FAP Renán Elías Olivera) to 220 km. from Lima.
First Departure time and Last Flight:
- The flight are available from:7:00 hrs. to 14:30 hrs.
- but flying during the morning is far preferable to fly in the afternoon.
Return time of your flight:
- Low Season: the total operation for flights can take 3 hrs. (Sometimes there are short delays before the flight, meanwhile we will be able to watch a video film to get more information about Nazca Lines).
- High Season: The exact departure of the flight would depend on weather conditions & air traffic, please remind we are in wintertime.
Additional Info about your Nasca flight:
- This flight must be booked at least 4 day in advance of your travel date if your are going to do it through our website.
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination.
- We will happily answer any questions about your classic flight over the nazca lines.
- Apart of the city of Nasca we also can provide you services from the Ica and Pisco airport, please feel free to ask any question about these services.
- we will require certain information from you in order to book your flight over the nazca lines from Pisco airport such as Participant’s full names:
Hotel address in Nasca:
Date of the Nasca Lines Flight: Service Payment in advance:
Participants weighting over 300 pounds (136 kg) must book an additional seat to accommodate weight restrictions.
Don’t forget to bring your passport and camera …!!
Be sure to check out all of the other amazing tours in Nazca that we have to offer!